Wednesday, August 24, 2011

So Aaron has started school again. The next couple of months are going to be rough. Me and the kids are going to be on our own. We have been so spoiled to have him all summer that this is going to be hard. Oh well I know that in the end it will be totally worth it.
So Braiden has started crawling!! He is into everything and I think him learning how to crawl is just the beginning of what a boy can become. He basically crawls to a place that can help him stand up and then he stands up and proceeds to try and let go to see if he can do it. I have a brave boy on my hands.
Sophie is my little helper. She is learning how to share especially with her brother. I can't believe that she is two and half. She is growing up so much. She is learning so much everyday. I am starting a preschool with a few of my friends who have kids her age. I think that it will be a great adventure for her.
As for me, I am doing well. I have had a great summer and can't wait for the rest of the year to come. I am hoping that it will be just as fun as the summer. I don't know what it is but we have just had a fun and enjoyable summer. (Maybe because Aaron was not in school, hopefully not the case) We still have some summer left and what we have planned will be just as fun. I am so grateful for all the blessing that I have in my life, especially my kids and husband. My family is the greatest blessing I could have.