Friday, January 7, 2011

Braiden Taylor Arthur

Wow it has been forever since I have posted anything. I guess I am going to try and get this started again. It could be because we just had our second child 3 months ago. His name is Braiden Taylor Arthur. He is so handsome. I love him so much. I thought that I couldn't love any one other than Aaron and than Sophie came into our life and my love just expanded to include her. Since Braiden came it has expanded even more. My life is pure bliss and joy. We have had our ups and downs this past year but I would never trade any of our experiences or our children for anything. I love our children and the happiness that they bring to me.

Sophie at age 2 has so much fun. It is amazing how much a child learns and grows in just 2 years. She is so sweet and tries so hard to be a good girl (she tries to say that it is so cute). I love how she tries and talks and tries to tell us things. She has all kinds of sounds and gestures for things along with words. I am a believer of if they want something they will let you know!!

Braiden is such a patient little fellow, he has to be with his sister around. He loves to babble on when you encourage him. He also just started giggling, especially when we start to tickle him by his neck. Oh he is so precious.

As for Aaron and I we are just trying to get through life. Aaron goes to school part time and works full time. Last semester sometimes it felt like he only slept here. We are hoping this Spring Semester will be a lot better. All I have been doing is take care of the kids and our home. That is what I asked for and begged for when I stopped working. I also just started helping my mom with her new business Releve Dance Competitions (www.relevedc.com). This is our first year and we are trying to make it better than ever.

Well I am hoping that this post will not be the last. Maybe I can make it a goal to write each week, we will see. At least monthly is a good goal.

Talk to you all again soon.
Mandy